Mobile App Developer (iOS)
- Developing and updating processes & programs for mobile applications.
- Develop SDKs for product integration on iOS mobile applications and platform.
- Maintain code quality, organization and automation.
- Develop in-house systems and databases to integrate with mobile applications on iOS platform.
- Contribute test cases for QA to include in test plans.
- Responsible for testing and debugging.
- In constant information upkeep of iTunes Connect policies to understand and work towards application optimizing.
- Able to replicate design and functionality aspects from one platform to another.
- Review codes in cases where application development is outsourced to a third party/vendor.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in iOS development, possessing a Degree/Diploma in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline.
- Proficient in Objective C or Swift, MySQL, PHP, HTML, CSS.
- Experience in Xcode IDE.
- Experience in developing and integrating application programming interfaces (APIs) and SDKs to support mobile functionality.
- Knowledge on server-side technology and hands-on experience in social media integration (Facebook, Google).
- Possess the knowledge and experience in Analytics SDK Integration (Google Firebase, 3rd-Party Data and Marketing Tracking Analytics)
- Work closely with other departments to brainstorm and optimize deployments.
- Excellent in code optimization and debugging skills such as checking for memory leaks, crashes, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Mandarin.